Wire EDM with linear motors and AWT, AL-Series, ACCUTEX
DELIVERY IN 3 MONTHS! TESTWORKS POSSIBLE!
The machines are equipped with cylindrical linear motors and high resolution optical rulers of 0.1µm with closed loop control to the motors drivers. Smooth motion on all axes, low friction rate and closed loop control makes possible continuous cutting with highest repeatability, roughness and accuracy on the workpiece. Quick servo motion allows to increase the spark gap control sensitivity and as a result the cutting efficiency by 8-10% comparing with similar machines.
|Max. workpiece size||mm|
790 x 610 x 215
|990 x 610 x 295||990 x 650 x 295|
1190 x 800 x 295
|Max. workpiece weight||kg|
400 x 300
|500 x 300||560 x 360||600 x 400|
750 х 500
100 x 100
|Best surface roughness, Ra||μm|
0.35 (0.06 — optional)
|Applicable wire diameter range||mm|
0.15 ~ 0.3 (0.1 — optional)
|Min. value of step setting||mm|
2051 х 2990 х 2070
|2480 х 2980 х 2210|
3000 х 3200 х 2250
- «AC Servo Tension Wheel», wire tension control during cutting, has reverse tension when wire broken.
- «Wire End Needle-Shaping», special cut-off wire features, when wire burnout the reverse tension pull wire back and needle shape of wire end forming automatically.
- «Waste Wire Auto Removing Device» – exclusively designed by Accutex. Automatically remove the remains of broken wire by pressed air into the wire rubbish container.
- SD-Master – the system that provides high repeatability in accuracy by applying the same cutting data on different machines. Improves the quality of the workpiece and simplifies the management procedure. The SD-Master high-speed cut with a stable feed rate stabilizes the cutting process, especially in high-speed mode.
- AccuteX intelligent current generator – it can work with changing conditions of the workpiece thickness and water washing, which allows processing with high cutting speed and no problems with wire breaks.
- High resolution signal processor – provides a smoother control of speed and increases the stability of position control. Can match the best contour accuracy.
- Taper cutting control system – For different cutting parameters, wire diameters, angles and thicknesses of the workpieces, the Accutex controller automatically optimizes the parameters to maintain the best angular performance with high accuracy, as well as the cutting speed. Even at small and continuous angles, Accutex can still provide better accuracy.
- Anticollision system – The machine has a built-in protection against mechanical collisions of the upper head with devices or workpieces.
- 6th axis rotary table as option – can be completely submerged in water and will still maintain high performance and accuracy, IP68 protection class. The built-in motorized spindle has an ultra-high resolution of 720,000 pulses per revolution, eliminating problems with backlash. The turntable can be used in both vertical and horizontal positions.
- Windows CE-based CNC and touch screen
- AWT — automatic wire thread unit
- SD-Master — extended system of automatic adaptive control
- Cylindrical linear drives
- Optical scales on XY axes with 0.1 μm resolution
- Collision prevention system on XYUVZ axes
- Water chilling system
- Upper and bottom water jet nozzles
- Diamond wire guides, Ø _0.25 mm
- Current-carrying electrode (collectors)
- Device for diamond guides replacement
- Brass wire 0.25 mm (wire spool – 5kg)
- Toolbox with tools kit
- Container for spent wire
- Container for ion-exchange resin
- Ion-exchange resin
- Set of filtering elements
- Wire alignment device
- Package of technical documentation in English
- Voltage transformer 380 / 220V+ AVR stabilizer
- Electric lock on the tank door
- Wire Threading by High Pressure Water Jet (if ordered, the collision prevention system on Z-axis is inactive)
- MST device for roughness improvement to Ra0.08
- Remote master — remote monitoring of machine operation status
- Alarm messenger – text alert of machine status by smartphone
- Submerged-type rotary table (W axis)
- Accessory for spools up to 45 kg
- Accessories for 0.1 mm thick wire
- Three-color lamp indicating machine operation status
- PCD-Module – special generator for graphite and polycrystalline diamond cutting
- Spent wire chopper
Brass wire, 0.25mm, price on request
Filters, price from 60EUR/pcs
AGELTECH GmbH is a German EDM machine tool manufacturer and supplier, a member of the MEATEC Company Group that has been specializing in the sales of eletro-erosion equipment for over 15 years.