Wire EDM with servo motors (flash type), MS-Series MEATEC
2 years warranty, on stock, test works possible!
Our Wire EDM machines are designed for machining parts of different shapes and sizes. These include: tools, machine elements, jewellery, stamps, gears, slots, moulds etc. These machines offer you the possibility to process parts from different conductive materials, such as hard alloys, titanium, stainless steel, aluminum and many more. The models differ sizes of work table
s and in the travel of the X/Y axes. All models have been designed to ensure machining with an accuracy of ±4µm, roughness of Ra 0.4µm and cutting performance of 80-200 mm2/min. The electrode used is a molybdenum wire with a diameter of 0.12, 0.18 or 0.2 mm.
|Machine model||Worktable size, mm||Cutting area |
(L x W x H), mm
|Max. weight |
of workpiece, kg
|Machine weight, kg||Dimensions, mm|
|Positioning accuracy / length||mm||0.005/300mm|
|Best roughness (Ra)||µm||0.4|
|Wire tilting angle/length||mm||± 3°/80|
|Cutting efficiency||mm² / min||200|
|Molybdenum wire diameter range||mm||0.12 – 0.22 (018 optimum)|
|X / Y axis motors||AC Servo with direct coupling to the ballscrew|
|X / Y axis control||Closed loop control via 1 μm optical scales|
|X / Y axis motor power||kW||0.75|
|X / Y axis motor torque||NM||7.16|
|X / Y max rapid feed||M / min||6|
|X / Y max work feed||M / min||2|
|U / V motors||Step motors NЕМА-23|
|U / V – axis control||Control with open loop (impulse motor)|
|U / V axis motor power||kW||0.08|
|U / V axis motor torque||NM||1.3|
|U / V max rapid feed||M / Min||0.05|
|U / V max work feed||M / Min||0.035|
|External data channels||FDD, RS-232, LAN, USB|
|Digital input / output||48 / 32|
|Resolution of optical rulers||mm||0.001|
- The machine has a solid cast housing
- Wire tension device
- Multi-cutting mode – allows up to 7 times cutting along the same contour
- As option machine can be equipped with integrated system for cutting aluminum. You just have to choose the appropriate mode.
- X / Y axis precision linear guideway and ball screw
- X / Y axis optical scales with close loop control for servo drivers
- Servomotors for X / Y axes with direct coupling to the ball screw
- Automatic Spark Gap Monitoring
- Automatic Alarm and brake system in case of a wire break
- Automatic lubrication system for the ballscrew, guideway and drum gears.
- Safety limit switches for working area door and control box door.
- As option CNC controlled rotary table
- Control unit with high-frequency current (generator)
- Working fluid filtering system
- NC-400 Balt-System CNC
- MPG remote control
- Wire tension device
- SKBiS LIR-DA8 linear optical scales
- HIWIN, Class 3, linear guide ways
- Automatic lubrication system
- Spare parts and materials kit for equipment start-up operations
- Machine operation manual: for electric part
- and programming – in English
Aluminum cutting device
SprutCAM EDM software with postprocessor
- Molybdenum wire, 0.18mm, price from 100EUR/1km
- Filters OD:340mm, ID:45mm, H:300mm, price from 60EUR/pcs
- Wire single shaft rollers, 6pcs/set, price from 100EUR/set.
- Power contacts, price from 50EUR/pcs.
- Precision wire guiders, 2pcs set, price from 160EUR/set
AGELTECH GmbH is a German EDM machine tool manufacturer and supplier, a member of the MEATEC Company Group that has been specializing in the sales of eletro-erosion equipment for over 15 years.